Built with the future in mind, Cor Synergy has many key advantages.
No Refrigerant within the system
• Avoiding expensive leak detection systems in accordance with BSEN378.
• Reducing overall refrigerant charge.
• Reducing the risk of fire within the occupied space.
Hot Water Production
• Capable of producing the buildings hot water requirements.
• Free hot water during any cooling operation.
• No gas requirement for heating purposes.
Simultaneous Heating & Cooling
with Heat Recovery
• Total heat recovery on the entire building.
• Optimising control, efficiency and flexibility.
Reduced carbon Emissions
• Significantly reduces building carbon emissions for space heating and hot water.
• 23% reduction on the target emission rate.
• Reduced risk of carbon offset payment.
• Indoor units sized to meet project-specific acoustic requirements.
• Acoustic packages for outdoor units.
• Multiple fan speeds from EC fan coil units.
• Ideal for Cat A and B fit outs.
• Add additional units without effecting the system.
• Change over boxes suitable for Horizontal and Vertical installation.
Extended Operational Range
• Low-temperature operation down to -20c.
• Patented quick defrost cycle.
• Continual heating whilst defrosting, avoiding cold drafts.
Simple Installation & Maintenance
• Simple network wiring.
• All control components centralised.
• BACnet set up for remote commissioning.
• Complete packaged system.
• Converts a 4-pipe cooling and heating system to a simple 2-pipe system
• No pipework limitations
• All controls and valves external to fan coils, for neat installations on exposed service designs
Room Control Stability
• Terminal units sized to meet room sensible and total cooling loads.
• No leaving air temperature issues associated with VRF systems.
• Rapid changeover between Cooling & Heating operation (less than 30 seconds).
The COR & COR Synergy Technical Support
For any technical support, help or solutions, do not hesitate to contact one of our specialist advisers.