Built with the future in mind, Cor Synergy has many key advantages.
No Refrigerant within the system
• Avoiding expensive leak detection systems in accordance with BSEN378.
• Reducing overall refrigerant charge.
• Reducing the risk of fire within the occupied space.
Hot Water Production
• Capable of producing the buildings hot water requirements.
• Free hot water during any cooling operation.
• No gas requirement for heating purposes.
Simultaneous Heating & Cooling
with Heat Recovery
• Total heat recovery on the entire building.
• Optimising control, efficiency and flexibility.
Reduced carbon Emissions
• Significantly reduces building carbon emissions for space heating and hot water.
• 23% reduction on the target emission rate.
• Reduced risk of carbon offset payment.
• Indoor units sized to meet project-specific acoustic requirements.
• Acoustic packages for outdoor units.
• Multiple fan speeds from EC fan coil units.
• Ideal for Cat A and B fit outs.
• Add additional units without effecting the system.
• Change over boxes suitable for Horizontal and Vertical installation.
Extended Operational Range
• Low-temperature operation down to -20c.
• Patented quick defrost cycle.
• Continual heating whilst defrosting, avoiding cold drafts.
Simple Installation & Maintenance
• Simple network wiring.
• All control components centralised.
• BACnet set up for remote commissioning.
• Complete packaged system.
• Converts a 4-pipe cooling and heating system to a simple 2-pipe system
• No pipework limitations
• All controls and valves external to fan coils, for neat installations on exposed service designs
Room Control Stability
• Terminal units sized to meet room sensible and total cooling loads.
• No leaving air temperature issues associated with VRF systems.
• Rapid changeover between Cooling & Heating operation (less than 30 seconds).
The COR & COR Synergy Technical Support
For any technical support, help or solutions, do not hesitate to contact one of our specialist advisers.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.